LTST 2023 Raffle – Terms and Conditions
1. The LTST 2023 ticket raffle is open to anyone 18 years or over.
2. To enter the raffle, we request that you complete the survey linked in the email you received. An incomplete entry or failing to submit the survey (which results in the answers not being recorded in Mailchimp) will not be considered eligible for the raffle.
3. The prize in the raffle is three free entry tickets to the Female Founders’ annual event, Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow. 2023, which is happening on October 11-12 in Vienna. This means:
- Full access to two-day conference and expo
- Ability to pre-schedule meetings and reach out to attendees (online & in-person) via the event platform and app
- Access to after-party, drinks and food for two days
- Ability to apply to roundtables, workshops and side events
4. Only one submission per person is allowed. Multiple submissions by the same contact will not be considered.
5. The raffle will be open to submissions until 23:59 Vienna time on August 31, 2023. Once the deadline for submission passes, Female Founders will pick three random winners and notify them on Monday, the 4th of September.
6. Please note, the winners will be required to acknowledge their acceptance of the ticket via e-mail within a week of receiving the email notifying them of their prize (until the 11th of September), after which the Female Founders team will provide them with a unique registration code. Failure to reply within that timeframe will result in Female Founders choosing another winner.
7. The prize does not include accommodation, travel costs, or any other cost attached to attending the LTST 2023 / staying in Vienna.
8. The ticket cannot be transferred to another person, refunded once claimed, or exchanged for cash value.
9. The data submitted to the raffle is part of your Newsletter subscription record, entered by you on the date of joining the Female Founders Community Newsletter. We use Mailchimp to store this data. You can find out more about data privacy at Female Founders here.
10. By entering the raffle, each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions